Sunday, August 28, 2011

...my sister is a Sister!...



Having sisters  can either be wonderful or terrible experience, but it depends on your relationship. Mine, I have four, all were younger than me. Some are married, and one is in the service of the church because she's a  nun.  


DEAR Sr. JULIET,  


God sent us to be sisters
and also to be as friends
To be there for one another
Even when there is pain...
I thank the Lord for sending my sisters to me
For whom I truly love and care
We shared so many things together
Like laughter and some scares...
It’s funny and sometimes makalagot how we argue
I guess its normal, in this world too!
But, having you as one among my sister
Means more to me, more than you'll ever know..
I wouldn’t trade you for anything
whenever, wherever, and whatever
As our friendship continues to grow
So will my love for you
Just always remember you can talk to me 
I'll be the best friend you ever knew...
Manalangin kanimo kanunay ang Ginoo Deng, diha sa vocation nga gi pili nimo! it's me your Manang Jona.


si Dedeng--Sr. Juliet, my sister...




  

2 comments:

  1. hi Ate Joy. naa di-ay ka manghod madre? ikaw sab Ateng, "madre" MOTHER of three beautiful people. how I wish I could raise my own children the way you did... Davao ka pa rin Ate? hope when I get home soon, magkita kits ta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO MADAMME JONARITA ISABELITA! never expect na mahilig ka write simple blogs. never ko din expect at your age (ayaw galit "Te), you know how to use a computer, and other new geneation gadgets and tech...seen your other work sa uban nimong website profile gud Ate...love you Ate Joy.

    ReplyDelete